Be active at any age! Our Community offers a variety of resources to be fit and healthy:
Enjoy the natural beauty of Solano County with a walk through one of our local parks.
A variety of other recreation activities, programs, and classes are also be available:
- Benicia Parks & Facilities
- Dixon Recreation & Parks
- Fairfield Park Information
- Rio Vista Parks Department
- Suisun Parks
- Vacaville Parks & Fields
- Vallejo Greater Vallejo Recreation District
County & Regional Parks
Walking is a fun way to keep fit, enjoy the outdoors, and socialize!
- Walk with Supervior Erin Hannigan at the Vallejo Waterfront– Fridays 9am behind the Ferry Building
- Vallejo Florence Douglas Senior Center one-mile walks- Monday through Thursday at 9:30am
- Dan Foley Park-Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30am
- Marina Towers downtown Vallejo- Mondays 12:30pm
- Solano Mall Fairfield– Daily 7:30am
Call 707-685-7647 or check out ActivityisMedicine.com for more information and groups near you.
Many local gyms have fitness equipment & classes for all ages, and seniors may qualify for discounted memberships with the Silver Sneakers Program.
- The Kroc Center in Suisun City offers many options for clients of all ages-visit their classes page
- Click Here to search for other gyms in your area.
Healthy Living Classes
Check out our classes page for more information on fall prevention, chronic disease prevention, and healthy living.
Social Events Calendar