We depend on our network of partners to help all of us in Solano County create an environment that supports healthy living.
We also rely on coalitions of providers, city and county departments, and residents to share their ideas and concerns with each other, and we use those conversations to create a healthy place for us all to live, learn, work and play.
Together, we help Solano become a vibrant, healthy place for all!
Solano Public Health has long worked with community partners to help improve the health of our county. Some of these key partners are currently serving as members of the Chronic Disease Leadership Team (a subcommittee of the Tobacco Education Coalition).
- American Lung Association
- Area Agency on Aging Serving Napa and Solano Counties
- Cancer Action Network
- City of Fairfield
- City of Suisun City
- Community Medical Centers, Inc.
- Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
- Fairfield Suisun Chamber of Commerce
- Fighting Back Partnership
- Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano Counties
- Greater Vallejo Recreation District
- JustB Media
- Kaiser Permanente
- La Clinica de la Raza
- Neighborhood Empowerment
- North Texas Street Business Association
- SoFit City
- Solano County Office of Education
- Solano County 4-H Youth
- Solano Transportation Authority
- Touro University
- Vacaville Police Department
Other great partners in this work are the Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug (ATOD) Prevention Coalitions throughout the County. Click here to learn more about them and their work to help Solano County be a vibrant, healthy place.
If you are participating in a program or being active in Solano County tag us on Instagram or Twitter using #VibeSolano. You can also post your favorite pictures of you and your family safely on the go on our Facebook page!