- Promote a healthy community, free from the devastating impact of substance abuse on children, adults, family and community.
- Advocate for increased recreational and educational activities for children.
- Support enacting realistic city ordinances and policies to protect and educate our youth and community regarding the harmful effects of cannabis, alcohol and other drugs
- Continue to promote a strong social message to our citizens regarding the harmful effects of Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs on young developing minds.
The Top 3 focus areas:
- Developing alcohol policies to protect our youth from underage alcohol use
- Offering Responsible Beverage Service trainings to our businesses and volunteer groups to learn how to sell and serve alcohol responsibly.
Contact information: 707-374-6347 City Hall, One Main St., Rio Vista, CA 94571