Places to Connect for Physical Activity
Enjoy the natural beauty of Solano County with a walk through one of our local parks.
A variety of other recreation activities, programs, and classes are also be available:
- Benicia Parks & Facilities
- Dixon Recreation & Parks
- Fairfield Park Information
- Rio Vista Parks Department
- Suisun Parks
- Vacaville Parks & Fields
- Vallejo Greater Vallejo Recreation District
County & Regional Parks
Walking is a fun way to keep fit, enjoy the outdoors, and socialize!
- Walk with Supervior Erin Hannigan at the Vallejo Waterfront– Fridays 9am behind the Ferry Building
- Vallejo Florence Douglas Senior Center one-mile walks- Monday through Thursday at 9:30am
- Dan Foley Park-Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30am
- Marina Towers downtown Vallejo- Mondays 12:30pm
- Solano Mall Fairfield– Daily 7:30am
Many local gyms have fitness equipment & classes for all ages, and seniors may qualify for discounted memberships with the Silver Sneakers Program.
- The KROC Center in Suisun City offers many options for clients of all ages-visit their classes page
- Click Here to search for other gyms in your area.
Healthy Living Classes
Check out our classes page for more information as classes become available on fall prevention, chronic disease prevention, or healthy living.
Social Events Calendar
Visit SolanoCares4Seniors.org to find local senior happenings throughout Solano County!
The Florence Douglas Senior Center in Vallejo posts an event calendar with classes and more
Top 10 Bike Rides-Solano County
Top 10 Walks & Hikes-Solano County